Family Tree


How much fun would this be in a wedding with lots of family members!! I would go crazy!! Can you imagine this....From my mom's side I have 5 aunts and 4 uncles...from my dad's side all I know is that he has 28 brothers and sisters. Weird right? What people don't understand is that I'm very close to almost ALL my cousins.  Weirder?Right? I think it is something very Latin but most of the time when I travel to the mainland I get to see them and this helps me get to know the area much better. I have family in:
  • San Juan
  • Santo Domingo
  • Miami
  • Tampa
  • Orlando
  • New York
  • New Jersey
  • Dallas
  • San Diego
  • Boston
  • San Jose
and I'm sure some are missing, anyway brought from The Brides Cafe, DIY- Family Tree



Supplies
An assortment of coordinating decorative paper (double sided)
Color copies of family wedding photos (two copies of each image)
A large branch in heavy vase....or a tree
Embroidery floss or string
Clear tape
Glue stick
Scissors or X-acto knife
Leaf craft punch



Art Maker Laurie Cinotto.


0 comments:

Post a Comment