Jamaica!!!!

I received today in the mail 4 catalogs of Sandals resort.  All I can say is super wow!!!  Those resorts are currently located in Jamaica, Antigua, St. Lucia and Bahamas.  A few years back I went to one in Antigua, just a 40 minute flight from San Juan, Puerto Rico and I can honestly say that I had the BEST spa massage in my life.  (I’m a freak of spa massages so I know and can really distinguish them).  After browsing all the brochures I would definitively say that I really want to try out one in Jamaica since I’ve heard they are the best.  I remember we booked an all inclusive package which we will never regret since the bar was premium and the food was superb.  Soooo for those of you that still have not booked a honeymoon or a vacation for that matter I really recommend that you check it out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment