Inspiration for wedding colors!!!

Today is my fiance's birthday and in the past days while I was shopping for a present I went to the Swarovski store to see what was new.  He is a very big fan of the collections and has a whole furniture display with a lot for their pieces.  He has been for years building a very respectable collection.  I found this cute dog, and right there I decided that it would be the perfect gift.
Since I had to wait for the sales person to wrap my gift I notice some very awesome jewelry with different color combination.  A bride who does not have a clue on what her wedding colors should be can get inspired by checking out jewelry.  Designers combine colors that a normal person wouldn’t think on pulling them together.  Here are a few to give you an idea.










For those of you that want to know what the dog looked like, check it out.  His name is Tommaso.


0 comments:

Post a Comment